Sabtu, 03 Januari 2009

At The End Of December (2008)

Udah telah ya?, of course.. right now is January 3. What is special at The End of December? is just several activities I have done. Actually I was late to celebrate all event in New Year except in my office (Riau Pos). There, we watch Dangdut singer danced erotically. Actually I was not really interested but, my friends in form forced me.

At The of December, December 31, I went with someone there, exactly "she" is not My Special one, and did not promise it about this (don't talk to her, ok!. Keep it secret till she know it herself). Actually I don't wanna talk about dating just, promise paying.

A month ago, at beginning of December 2008 Exactly, I made her (the girl that I went with her) disappointed in a discussion about prose. She was so up set to me, I did not know why. I feel I just make something straight in her decision.

So, with that reason we went around Pekanbaru city (may be it just play around or dating) and I accompanied her to Gramedia and etc. I hope The Special One doesn't read it...

Happy New Year!! :)
Hendrawan.

8 komentar:

  1. belum terlambat kok...
    * met tahun baru ya hen*

    BalasHapus
  2. @Kristina Dian Safitry: wah, cepat banget Mbak datang (terharu), sama2...

    BalasHapus
  3. emosi kita sangatlah di pengaruhi oleh gerakan kita,
    bergerak dan bertindaklah dengan penuh semangat setiap harinya, maka emosi dan perasaan kita akan menjadi lebih baik,
    tersenyumlah sebanyak dan sesering mungkin setiap harinya.

    BalasHapus
  4. Semoga sukses ya di tahun 2009 ini...salam

    BalasHapus
  5. bayar utang janji ya ceritanya nih...

    BalasHapus
  6. selamat tahun baru 2009 ya.

    BalasHapus
  7. @Aris: Terima kasih mas..

    @Info-Info: Janji apa ya?? he...3x tenang aja..

    BalasHapus

Apa Komentar Anda? dan coba jelaskan mengapa tidak berkomentar.. (don't do spam yach ^_^)